Pointless banter since 2005

The ultimate bad hair day: Woman ends up in hospital after ‘confusing builder’s foam with her hair mousse

September 29, 2015.James.0 Likes.1 Comment
  • Mystery woman, believed to be from Eastern Europe, grabbed the wrong can when doing her hair 
  • She accidentally used expanding builder’s foam instead of hair mousse and ended up in hospital
  • A picture of her in A&E has been widely shared on social media around the world on Tuesday

This picture proves once and for all how important it is to read the label on the can.

It shows a mystery woman who reportedly ended up in A&E after confusing her hair mousse with a can of expanding builder’s foam.

The image, believed to have been taken at a hospital somewhere in Eastern Europe, has been widely shared on social media on Tuesday.

2CE62B6300000578-3253557-image-a-47_1443536863482

Big mousse-take: This image, which has begun circulating on social media on Tuesday, shows a mystery woman, believed to be from Eastern Europe, who mixed up hair mousse with builders’ foam and ended up in hospital

She can be seen sitting in a waiting room looking understandably unhappy with her situation with a giant solid helmet of polyurethane foam on her head.

Expanding polyurethane foam has a number of uses in DIY situations – although ‘hair product’ is not one of them

Builders’ and at-home-handymen used the foam for everything from preventing leaks, to filling gaps during construction and holding items in place.

Story nicked from here

Be Sociable, Share!
Categories: News

Comments (1)

  • Raymond . October 12, 2015 .

    That foam is nasty indeed. I accidentally got some of it on my clothes while insulating the spaces between my recently installed windows. I eventually gave up trying to get the stuff off. However, that isn’t important right now. When is the next episode coming out?!

Add comment

Powered By Alcohol and Tears